Whether you want to start from scratch and learn some basic notions or whether you have a campaign in progress that you want to maximise, our coaching services in AdWords can be of great help.
Learn from hundreds of successful campaigns
This training is specially designed for companies and organizations – not agencies – who wish to manage or monitor their campaigns directly or learn new techniques or revise their knowledge of Google AdWords.
Our training and coaching programmes in AdWords are the quickest and most effective way for an organization to acquire professional strategies and good practice gained from years of experience and trials. With one or various training days you will save time, frustration and money.
- Flexible duration, normally between 4 and 12 hours.
- Contents are adapted to the knowledge and experience of the participants. Classes are tailor-made to suit your needs.
- Training is flexible and tailor-made in terms of dates, times and number of participants.
- Work is centred on the company’s account during all sessions.
- You have the option to contract follow up sessions or assistance sessions per quarter or per half year.
Training and Coaching in AdWords is given by Magali Benítez.
- Magali Benítez has 18 years of experience in online marketing.
- Since the year 2000, and as the founder of Polièdric, she has concentrated on SEO and search engine marketing.
- She has 15 years of experience in Google AdWords, and was one of the first 100 people in the world to gain this prestigious certificate.
- She has been a Qualified Member of AdWords since January 2005.
- Magali has also gained the Google Analytics Individual Qualification and is a certified Mobile Expert in the iAcademi and in Google.
- She is a Professor of AdWords, SEO and digital marketing in Barcelona Activa, UB, UAB, UPF and ELISAVA, EADA and many other institutions.
Are you looking for a personalised course?
Contact us, call us and explain what you need. We guarantee to have a range of interesting options to assist or train your company.